Frequently Asked Questions
– Absolutely. Use the menus as a guide; we understand every event is unique. We can work with you to customize your needs.
If we don’t choose a package is there a rental fee?
– Yes, please ask your Events Coordinator for pricing.
How do we book our date?
– Space is available on a first come first serve basis. You must sign a contract and put down a deposit to reserve your date and your space.
How much is the deposits?
– $500.00 Is required to hold your space and date. 50% Percent is due 30 days prior to event date.
Details need to be finalized by?
– Typically details are not finalized for 30 days prior to your event date.
Final count is due when?
– 7 Days prior to your event date.
When is final payment due?
– 7 Days prior to event, by cash, credit card, money order, or cashier check. Personal checks are not accepted as form of final payment.
What time can guests start arriving?
– We are able to receive your guests at the time specified on your contract.
Can you tip the banquet staff?
– Upon receiving extraordinary service, you may leave a tip, an appropriate amount is $50.00 and up or approximately 5%. If you do not receive exceptional service, please let your Events Coordinator know, we want to hear about it.
What happens if our final count is less than we expected?
– Final bills will be the greater of either the final number of guests guaranteed 7 business days before the event.
– Information regarding overtime fees is located in the contract.
How is parking handled?
– Information regarding parking is located in the contract. Please see your Events Coordinator regarding valet fees associated with special event parking.
Does the Marina have a dress code?
– Yes. We expect all guests will dress in a fashion befitting the surroundings. Please ask the catering manager if you need further review of the policy.
Does the Marina set up our place cards, table numbers, or personal items?
– We are happy to place all your items for you during set up. Place cards must be alphabetized prior to being dropped of. Floral arrangements and or cake must be dropped off during set up.
How long is my event scheduled for?
– All events are based on a four hour rental.
What is included in my pricing?
– Four hour traditional rental package. Your menu selection. 3 Hour cocktail service, (if you’ve chosen to include in your package). Linens, (floor length table cloths and napkins) in choice of available colors. Chair covers and bows are additional. Please see your Events Coordinator for pricing.
Can we offer an entrée choice for our guests on a plated dinner?
– Yes, up to two choices on our plated meals. This means you must ask your guests to specify their choice on the invitation card, then giving us the totals for each entrée choice and indicating it on their place cards by an easily identifiable means.
Who will be there the day of the event?
– We pride our establishment on personal and exceptional service. The catering manager and the executive chef will be there to work and organize your event, and to make sure your event is a success.