Accessible right from the Caloosahatchee River, dock and dine or stay all day! Enjoy a true Florida dining experience at Pinchers or explore the famous Fort Myers River District and all the excitement downtown has to offer.
The Marina includes the following amenities:
- 45 public slips docks and breakwater
- Depths to 7 feet
- Pump-out available
- Electric – metered at slip
- Showers / Restrooms / AC
- Sundeck / Restaurant
- Walk to grocery, shopping and downtown Fort Myers
Transient, weekly, monthly and annual rates available (water, wi-fi and parking included).
Dockage Rates: May 1 – October 31 2018
- Nightly ($2.50 per ft./night)
- Weekly ($9.80 per ft./week)
- Monthly ($14 per ft./month)
Dockage Rates: November 1 – April 30 2019
- Nightly ($2.75 per ft./night)
- Weekly ($11.20 per ft./week)
- Monthly ($17 per ft./month)
- Daily Use – $3/30 amp, $6/50 amp
- Monthly – Up to 30 ft.: $50/month, up to 40 ft.: $75/month, up to 50 ft.: $100/month, over 50 ft.: $125/month
- $100 per vessel/month at the marina.
- Portable pump out – $20 per pump
- 5% discount for America’s Great Loop Association
All rates are subject to adjustment by Marina management.
For more information please contact the Dock Master at 239-895-7703